Do these companies ever learn? Seriously.

They had a hit with a game where you're alone in a big world, total escapism. Critics loved it.
Then they come out with a sequel in 2021 where you're a tough, snarky black lesbian in third-person mode (from what I've heard). Totally changed the vibe. They hiked up the price and made it less appealing to me. This game isn't GTA or a big action game; the first-person view was what made it great. I wanted another first-person sequel.

But no, they made it even less appealing to single players like me by focusing on co-op, making it tougher without friends. And they always mess up single player difficulty in online co-op games to save money. And they're obsessed with adding pointless stuff and making it always online.
They're trying to appeal to the Fortnite crowd, but they don't get that GaaS players stick to one game while I want new experiences. Like with Diablo IV, I finish the story and move on. But GaaS players keep coming back for more. It's social for them, the opposite of why I play games. And I know I'm not alone in this.

I've never understood the popularity of this game. Once I tried to play it on the road on my friend's Steam Deck, but I was just very bored. So I don't know, maybe the second part as a service game will be more fun

Actually, the main point of the game was that you are alone, isolated, you have to rely only on yourself. I guess the second part won't be for me anymore 😒

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!