TeamMate

Gamer ➀
Apple Has Sold Approximately 200,000 Vision Pro Headsets
  • According to MacRumors Apple has sold over 200,000 Vision Pro headsets within the first 10 days of availability in the U.S.
  • Initial estimates from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo suggested 160,000 to 180,000 units sold during the pre-order weekend, indicating potential slowing of sales.
  • Launch day home delivery and in-store pickup options quickly sold out, but interest has decreased after the initial rush.
  • Media reviews for the Vision Pro are expected on Tuesday, which may impact sales, along with hands-on experiences shared by consumers.
  • Analyst Kuo warns of a potential quick decline in demand due to the device's niche market and high price tag of $3,500.
  • Apple is prepared for limited sales, targeting around half a million Vision Pro headsets, but achieving that figure remains uncertain

Man I don't even have that type of money to afford that. Doesn't surprise me that they sold that many already though, lots of die hard Apple fans have the money to get their products lol.

Man I don't even have that type of money to afford that. Doesn't surprise me that they sold that many already though, lots of die hard Apple fans have the money to get their products lol.
There will also be a lot of returns soon, I heard there are a lot of problems in the technical part

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!