I just started playing Jedi Survivor and noticed that despite fighting with the Rebellion, Cal Kestis has lost almost all his powers, plus BD-1's health stims, for no clear reason. It doesn’t really make sense. As a combat veteran, he should be more powerful, or at least maintain the level he had at the end of the first game.

It got me thinking, I can’t really name any games where you start with everything from the previous installment. There must be some, right?

Mass Effect 2 and 3 has an import system where you can carry over decisions, relationships, and character levels. The inventory is completely overhauled and you can't have your weapons back, but they're just better in 2 and 3 and you don't need them anyway. Maybe Borderlands might have a system in place for inventory transfers, but I'm not sure.

Honestly I never thought about it at all, I don't think the idea makes much sense, at least transferring gear. As for abilities, it sounds pretty complicated, since the player should get something new.

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!