Troy Baker GTA VI voiceover
  • In early December 2023, Rockstar Games studio revealed Grand Theft Auto VI. Shortly after the debut trailer's release, fans scrutinized it, speculating about actor Troy Baker's involvement as the voice of the main character, Jason.
  • Four months later, Baker addressed the rumors in an interview on the YouTube channel The Movie Dweeb. He mentioned that determining the actor was challenging since the main character in the trailer only utters one word to his girlfriend: "trust."
He says one word! He says ‘trust’. That right there is a lesson in perception – people think and they just automatically assume. I want that guy, whoever it is, to credit for his work because I’m sure it’s going to be great.
  • Some of the fans also believe that the character of Jason could voice actor Brent Antonello. He is primarily known for the series "Law & Order: Organized Crime" and the role in Grand Theft Auto VI could be his first such experience.
  • At the end of December 2023, fans found a possible performer for the role of Lucia, another main character in the action game from Rockstar Games. According to their speculation, back in 2021, actress Manni Perez talked about participating in some "major project", and the character's appearance and voice strongly resemble her.

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!