Dragon's Dogma 2
  • The weekly Steam chart from March 26 to April 2 saw Helldivers 2 reclaiming the top spot, displacing last week's leader, Dragon's Dogma 2. Following closely in second place was the Steam Deck handheld device, while Capcom's role-playing action game secured the third spot.
  • Making a comeback to the chart, Final Fantasy XIV regained its position at the summit, previously ranking fourth. The resurgence in interest can be attributed to the release of the Dawntrail add-on, with pre-orders opening at the end of March. As the sole new addition to last week's lineup, this DLC rounded off the top five.
  • Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition experienced a slight decline compared to the previous week, dropping from fourth to ninth place. On the other hand, Cyberpunk 2077 surged into the top ten, climbing nine positions from 16th to seventh place.

Top 10 games and devices by revenue on Steam from March 5 to March 12 - excluding F2P​

1. Helldivers 2
  2. Steam Deck
  3. Dragon's Dogma 2
  4. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  5. Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail
  6. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
  7. Cyberpunk 2077
  8. Baldur's Gate 3
  9. Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition
  10. EA Sports FC 24

Top 10 games and devices by revenue on Steam from March 5 to March 12 - including F2P​

1. Counter-Strike 2
  2. Helldivers 2
  3. Apex Legends
  4. PUBG: Battlegrounds
  5. Steam Deck
  6. Dragon's Dogma 2
  7. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  8. Warframe
  9. Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail
  10. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

• Wow
Reactions: Captain
Helldivers 2's first place is well deserved.

My friends and I still play every day. I think the hype will continue for another month.

For democracy!
Hell Yeah Victory GIF by PlayStation

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!