How many full priced games did you buy in 2023?

• 1-2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2-4

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 5-8

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troll Hunter 94

Gamer ➀
Whether it's $69.99 for the PS5/XSX or $59.99 for the Switch/PC (or the equivalent in your region), the discussion revolves around the full price, with potential variations for budget games adhering to the classic Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).

I'm curious, which pricing point is your favorite? Have there been any instances where you wished you had waited for a sale?

Games become more affordable after a short time, so I usually wait for sales, bundles, or subscription services before getting them

I usually only buy games when they're on sale. I get them from trusted stores like instagaming for better prices. Sometimes, especially for games from small developers, you can only get the keys on Steam, so you might need to wait a bit longer

None, I'm a patient person, I prefer to finish my backlog(I should come up with a better name for this) instead of adding more games to the pile in the same time.

None, I'm a patient person, I prefer to finish my backlog(I should come up with a better name for this) instead of adding more games to the pile in the same time.
I'm also quite patient with games and never pick them up at full price. Moreover, even on sales I take exactly enough games to finish them completely

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!