the last of us 2
  • Sony has published an interview with Naughty Dog head and creative director Neil Druckmann in honor of the company's past long-term strategy meeting.
  • During the conversation, Druckmann was asked what dream projects he would like to work on in the future. The developer noted that he's already worked on a few, and now he's excited about the next Naughty Dog game. For him, it's the studio's most exciting project.
  • Druckmann is curious to see how the public will embrace the new game. Given that the industry has attracted more people's attention after the release of The Last of Us series, the developer believes that the upcoming title could "could redefine mainstream perceptions of gaming."
The show's success has spotlighted gaming, illustrating the rich, immersive experiences it offers. This visibility excites me not only for our current project but for the broader potential of gaming to captivate a global audience. I'm eager to see how this new game resonates, especially following the success of The Last of Us, as it could redefine mainstream perceptions of gaming.
  • There is still no information about Naughty Dog's next game. In February, Druckmann speculated that he might move away from developing large-scale games in the future.

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!