1709743308307.png
Hi,

First I want to thank the site administration that they do have a transparent policy on free speech and do not block news and topics condemning the activities of Sweet Baby Inc Detected. I'm glad to be able to speak out on this issue and support the Steam curator "Sweet Baby Inc Detected". I have subscribed to his page and group, and I encourage anyone who wants to make their voice heard to do so as well. Let's stand up and show that we are not a herd of sheep to be forced to behave. Because this is disgusting. There's even a video of a BlackRock representative talking about how we need to enforce this behavior or game developers won't get any money.

I really hope Steam doesn't block the SBI page - detected, but there are no guarantees. So I propose to make this thread for those who are looking for similar groups and communities so that in case of blocking we can re-unite.

Of course the Gamer.Express community is the first thing I can offer to those who are looking for an alternative to Sweet Baby Inc Detected or those who are tired of woke culture.

Share your links or groups that will help us find each other.

Cheers!

I'm a bit lost here .. What's the whole fuzz about this?
Radical activists under the cover of a consulting company are pushing a modern agenda in games like Marvel's Spider-Man, AC: Valhalla, Suicide Squad where the main characters should not be interesting people with exciting stories but as many transgender, gay, etc. as possible. They make physically large men weaker than 40 pound women and everything to make the average white/black man feel uncomfortable. They also ugly up the female characters.

They make physically large men weaker than 40 pound women
Btw yes, I also recently noticed that in addition to ugly characters, huge men break like matchsticks when hit by girls. Not just in games, I think there's more of that in movies.

Radical activists under the cover of a consulting company are pushing a modern agenda in games like Marvel's Spider-Man, AC: Valhalla, Suicide Squad where the main characters should not be interesting people with exciting stories but as many transgender, gay, etc. as possible. They make physically large men weaker than 40 pound women and everything to make the average white/black man feel uncomfortable. They also ugly up the female characters.
oh for fucks sake, definitely need to stop this.

Yeah, it's been a pretty hot topic the last couple days. These idiots must be stopped or they will take away all the fun of gaming and we'll just watch feminists defeat everyone everywhere with the power of thought (of course the villains will be heterosexual white males). And characters like Aloy from Forbidden West will only get fatter.
1709754843001.png

that is horrendous.

let sexy be sexy and just don't interfere with how devs and gamers see games. If we want fat fucks we'll get fat fucks. And not because some troll wants it in games because they're too ugly too look at themselves.

As a woman, I hate that female characters are made so unattractive. Although I can't complain that male characters are made even sexier on the contrary. It's like reverse sexualization

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!