Who else feels overwhelmed by this era of AI that has only just begun and already has the Internet contaminated with generic writings and images? everyone talking about GPT and other models. Don't get me wrong, I'm passionate about the future, trips through the cosmos, robotics and everything that entails, but realistically, humans are getting lost with AI and AI has not even begun to reach maturity. What will happen there in 2077? Will we completely abandon the essence of being human?

Honestly it pisses me off so called "AI" is nothing more than a marketing name for generating anything. Not only does it alienate people from each other, but it also deprives us of jobs. I remember that episode of South Park when Kyle abused AI while texting his girlfriend and almost broke up with her.

Allow me to join your club of AI haters. I am very annoyed by generated images. Although I am not an artist and my work is not under threat yet, I think that in generated pictures (and soon video) there is no soul, no reality.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to watch generated movies in the future.

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!