Lucinator

Gamer ➀
DS2.pngDeath Stranding 2: On The Beach
  • The Death Stranding 2 trailer made its debut during the February 1 State of Play presentation. The video showcases familiar characters like Sam Porter and Frajayle continuing their battle against the enigmatic Death Stranding phenomenon.
  • The extensive trailer reveals various castaways and in-game action, including Sam engaging in boss battles. Notably, it introduces Elle Fanning's character, though details about her role remain limited.
  • In Death Stranding 2, the narrative moves beyond the United Cities of America (UCA). Players will undertake a mission, similar to the first installment, to establish connections between human settlements and prevent humanity's extinction.
  • The star-studded cast includes Norman Reedus, Lea Seydoux, Elle Fanning, Shioli Kutsuna, Troy Baker, Fatih Akin, and George Miller, director of the Mad Max film series.
  • Yoji Shinkawa, renowned for his work on the Metal Gear franchise, collaborates with Hideo Kojima on Death Stranding 2. Ludwig Forssell, the composer of the first installment's soundtrack, takes on the role of the game's music director.
  • Death Stranding 2: On the Beach is set for an exclusive PS5 release in 2025.

Death Stranding 2: On The Beach
Death Stranding 2: On The BeachDeath Stranding 2: On The Beach

Honestly this looks amazing, I'm a big fan of the first part!
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

This time around, it seems like they're heavily focusing on cinematic elements, with a high budget and well-known actors—more so than in Death Stranding. I anticipate that this game will be exceptionally well-produced.
200.gif

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!