Elden Ring
The head of FromSoftware studio expects to make his next game even better, based on the feedback about Elden Ring and the experience gained during the development of the role-playing action game. The game designer told about it in a conversation with PC Gamer.

According to Miyazaki, his team faced many difficulties during the development of Elden Ring. Already after the release FromSoftware studio received a lot of constructive feedback from players. This feedback will help the developers when creating the next game, which Miyazaki hopes will improve the elements that were worst in Elden Ring.

Making a game as large and ambitious as Elden Ring was obviously not without its troubles," Miyazaki said. "It was a challenging and long process. But it was also extremely fun, as a creator. I'd love to recreate that experience for myself, more than anything.

In the interview, the executive also stated that Shadow of the Erdtree was a massive addition, but it couldn't have been any other way. According to Miyazaki, the world of DLC had to be large, otherwise players would not have feelings of exploration, surprise and discovery of the unknown. Previously, the game designer said that the locations from the add-ons are comparable in size to Beyond the Grave from the main game.

FromSoftware has not yet announced its next game, so it is not known what exactly the studio is doing. Miyazaki previously reported that the Shadow of the Erdtree add-on will be the first and only one for Elden Ring. The network believes that the announcement of FromSoftware's next game could take place in December at The Game Awards 2024.

Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree will be released on June 21 on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. Earlier in the network appeared the first previews of the addition.

Reactions: Marcus Moses
What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!