Happy Lets Go GIF

Unfortunately, I can't muster much excitement about it. People were exclaiming, 'OMG, it's an in-game trailer!' However, we all know that trailers shouldn't be taken too seriously because they're primarily marketing tools. The product has only recently started development, and a few months ago, there were statements suggesting that Rockstar might reconsider launching GTA 6.

Rockstar is renowned for creating excellent games, but they also have a reputation for treating gamers disappointingly. While they're marginally better than EA, they tend to abandon games that don't meet their financial expectations, as evidenced by Red Dead Redemption 2. Their support for all games is subpar.

In essence, my advice is not to get overly hyped about it. Similar to the situation with Cyberpunk 2077, where excessive hype led to disappointment, even small issues can sour players' experiences. The game may be great, but many people were drawn in by marketing and promises, leading to heightened expectations. The main problem with Cyberpunk 2077 was technical (bugs, glitches). I base this caution on watching five streamers play the first hour. Only two out of the five played until the end, and those two, like me, weren't overly hyped. The remaining three stopped playing during the Cloud mission, frustrated by bugs and poor optimization.

It's crucial to remember that the game industry, especially AAA titles, prioritizes your money over your happiness. This is why indie games often bring fresh and innovative ideas – they need to grow to avoid bankruptcy.

Unfortunately, I can't muster much excitement about it. People were exclaiming, 'OMG, it's an in-game trailer!' However, we all know that trailers shouldn't be taken too seriously because they're primarily marketing tools. The product has only recently started development, and a few months ago, there were statements suggesting that Rockstar might reconsider launching GTA 6.

Rockstar is renowned for creating excellent games, but they also have a reputation for treating gamers disappointingly. While they're marginally better than EA, they tend to abandon games that don't meet their financial expectations, as evidenced by Red Dead Redemption 2. Their support for all games is subpar.

In essence, my advice is not to get overly hyped about it. Similar to the situation with Cyberpunk 2077, where excessive hype led to disappointment, even small issues can sour players' experiences. The game may be great, but many people were drawn in by marketing and promises, leading to heightened expectations. The main problem with Cyberpunk 2077 was technical (bugs, glitches). I base this caution on watching five streamers play the first hour. Only two out of the five played until the end, and those two, like me, weren't overly hyped. The remaining three stopped playing during the Cloud mission, frustrated by bugs and poor optimization.

It's crucial to remember that the game industry, especially AAA titles, prioritizes your money over your happiness. This is why indie games often bring fresh and innovative ideas – they need to grow to avoid bankruptcy.
Overall, I agree. I also remember the feeling when I pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4. I thought my console was broken because I couldn't believe those bugs were actually in the game itself and not because I wasn't taking good care of my PlayStation. Call me stupid, but that's what happened

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!