Kenshi
  • The authors of Kenshi revealed the current sales of their game in a press release issued in honor of its release on the Epic Games Store.
  • As of April 2024, the sandbox has been purchased more than 2.3 million times. That's more than five years after it was released on PC in Early Access.
  • The developers also reported that during the day Kenshi attracts an average of 39 thousand people. In addition, 10% of the audience has spent at least 500 hours playing the game.
  • Currently, the studio Lo-Fi Games continues to work on the sequel of the "sandbox", but it does not yet have even an approximate release date. Earlier, the team published a screenshot of the sequel.
  • Kenshi is available on Steam and EGS. The GOG version sells for $14.49.

Man, this is one of my favorite games. I remember seeing it by accident when some streamer was playing it. At first I thought the game looked weird, but then I really liked it. I didn't finish it unfortunately, but it was interesting. As far as I remember the first part was only made by 1 person.

I kept getting annoyed when I would get caught and put in a cage, then spend an hour of real time to get out of there, even though I was simultaneously boosting my skill at opening locks.

What are you waiting for?
Join and become a community leader!
I'm in!